Membership of the Chamber is open to any business in Swadlincote or its surrounding area. Membership of the Chamber is not transferable. Membership shall belong to the business and not to the individual owner, partner, director or manager who currently represents that business in its relationship with the Chamber.
Meetings are open to members and prospective members. Guests may be invited by prior arrangement with the Committee. Social events and activities are open to non members.
Sub Committees may be appointed to carry out a duty of the Chamber. Any member may be elected to a Sub Committee with full voting rights.
For businesses that employ 25 or less persons the cost is £40 per year. The membership cost for businesses with 26 or over employees is £100 per year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free access to Chamber meetings and events.
- The ability to network with other local businesses
- Free directory entry on the Chamber website
- The ability to have your voice heard on important local issues
- The support of an organisation that has your business at heart
(all benefits only apply to paid up members of the Chamber)